1. Download Bitcoin Core here: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/releases
2. Install it (For example, in
3. Open this folder and the inner daemon folder. (
4. Create rpc.conf file in this folder with your Full Node's connect details. You can find them by clicking on Full Node's address on Allnodes portfolio page:
5. Open Command Prompt.
You can do that in at least 3 ways:
a) Find it in Start menu
b) Find it through Search
c) Press Win+R. Then type cmd and press Enter.
6. Find bitcoin-cli.exe file and run it with your Full Node's connect details. You can find them by clicking on Full Node's address on Allnodes portfolio page.
"C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\daemon\bitcoin-cli.exe" -conf="C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\daemon\rpc.conf" getblockcount
It will show the number of scanned blocks on your Full Node.